Every year we ask parents and pupils their views on our school through questionniares and discussion. We then use the findings to set our key priorities for the year and incorporate these into our School Development Plan. Please see below our key priorities for this academic year. A full copy of the develoment plan can be provided by Mrs Gaddes if required.
KEY PRIORITIES 2016-2017
- Further develop maths mastery teaching and resources.
- Develop indoor and outdoor quiet spaces.
- Further develop pupil involvement in planning and leading collective worship.
- Staff support and training for staff new to KS1.
- To promote reading for pleasure.
- To further develop processes for GB to monitor their statutory duties.
- To further improve writing and editing skills.
- Improve language skills and understanding.