Every year we ask parents and pupils their views on our school through questionniares and discussion. We then use the findings to set our key priorities for the year and incorporate these into our School Development Plan. Please see below our key priorities for this academic year. A full copy of the develoment plan can be provided by Mrs Cornthwaite if required.
KEY PRIORITIES 2018-2019
- To monitor pupil progress to ensure no dip in standards due to staffing changes.
- Build on existing collaborative working practices.
- Provide staff support and training for staff new to KS1.
- Further develop and support staff in new roles to ensure standards are maintained.
- To further develop processes for GB to monitor their statutory duties.
- To embed our Christian vision into policies and practices.