Every year we ask parents and pupils their views on our school through questionniares and discussion. We then use the findings to set our key priorities for the year and incorporate these into our School Development Plan. Please see below our key priorities for this academic year. A full copy of the develoment plan can be provided by Mrs Cornthwaite if required.
KEY PRIORITIES 2021-2022
- To implement and embed PSHE across the school.
- To use prayer spaces more effectively and monitor their impact on pupils’ spirituality.
- To deepen GB understanding of school policies, procedures and practices.
- To develop staff new to school.
- To further develop collaborative working practices with partner schools.
- To implement new Early Years’ Framework and monitor provision